Wednesday, October 17, 2012

THE LOOK FOR LESS


By fashion contributor Ashley of The Daily Bucket. Read more about my talented group of contributors right here.

photo | sweater | coat | jeans | boots | camera
Remember last spring when I spotted printed pants on the summer radar? Well over the weekend I went shopping and they are here to stay! In fact, they’ve multiplied, like little rabbits. So today’s look for less is inspired by floral pants. I LOVE this image. The neutral black from head to toe and longer coat makes floral pants suddenly seem timeless and not so scary. And this look for less can be even cheaper if you’ve been stocking up on your classic pieces (boots, coat). The color block sweater works as a two for one as well, saving another penny! Have you made the printed pant jump yet? I don’t know how much longer I am going to be able to hold off….

No comments:

Post a Comment